Canterbury Through My Eyes- Canterbury Festival Community Photo Exhibition
Take an inspiring photo that shows what Canterbury means to you, post your photo on Instagram and #canterburyfestcomp by Friday 12th October. Winners images will be displayed along the Kings Miles (thekingsmile.org.uk) during the festival and receive a prize.
How to enter:
Submit your entries via:
- Instagram: use the hashtag #canterburyfestcomp
- or email email@example.com
Each entry must include:
- Image title
- Photographer’s name
PLEASE NOTE: Only ONE submission may be made per person.
The photography can be either landscape or portrait and will be blown up to A4 if displayed.
- The deadline for this competition is Friday 12th October 2018 at 4pm
Terms and Conditions:
By entering your photograph, you are confirming:
- The image you are entering is copyright free
- You are happy for the image to be digitally printed and displayed as part of the ‘Canterbury through my eyes’ exhibition
- Any people included within the image have given their consent to be photographed
- You are able to supply a high res version of the photo for printing purposes