Corporate Membership provides a unique platform for your business to increase its profile both within your local target market and also within the business community, while supporting the work of the Festival.
Stand out by becoming a Corporate Member of Canterbury Festival with a yearly donation of £400.
- Listed entry in the Festival Brochure – print run of 60,000 with distribution across South East England
- Listed entry on the Festival Website, with a link to your website
- Business Networking opportunities with over 50 other business supporters at our July Brochure Launch, Private View of the Festival’s Chapter House Exhibition and an exclusive Sponsors and Corporate Members Event and Reception during the Festival
- The option of three Twitter posts over the course of the year to our 10,000 followers & a specially designed email signature displaying your support
- Priority booking facilities and opportunity to avail of Friends’ discounts on selected Festival events
- Fulfil your CSR by supporting the Festival and opportunities for young people and the community
For more information on becoming a corporate member contact Clare McCullagh, Development Assistant, on 01227 452853 or email email@example.com.
Canterbury Festival gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Corporate Members:
I Support Because...
Dee Ryall is the Branch Manager for Jackson-Stops and Staff based on Castle Street in Canterbury. The company are Corporate Members of Canterbury Festival. Read more...