Vice Presidents are private patrons and benefactors who wish to have a closer relationship with the Festival. They receive exclusive privileges and invitations throughout the year and enjoy hospitality and complimentary tickets during the Festival.
To find out more information about becoming a Vice President contact Amanda McKean, Development Manager, 01227 452853 or email Amanda@canterburyfestival.co.uk
Canterbury Festival gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Vice Presidents:
- Brigadier and Mrs Maurice Atherton
- Professor Stephen Bann CBE
- Mrs James Bird
- Mr Timothy Brett
- Mr and Mrs Graham and Maggie Brown
- Mr and Mrs Christopher and Nicki Calcutt
- Mr and Mrs Martin and Virginia Conybeare
- Dr Kate Neales and Mr Peter Cox
- Cllr and Mrs Nick and Monica Eden Green
- Mrs Jane Edred Wright
- David and Cilla Freud
- Mr and Mrs Charles and Diane Gaskain
- Mrs Anna Grant
- Mr and Mrs Peter and Brenda Hermitage
- Mr and Mrs Neville and Anita Hilary
- Mr Andrew Ironside
- The Hon and Mrs Charles and Katie James
- Mr and Mrs George and Christine Kennedy
- Mr and Mrs Wolfgang and Dominique Kerck
- Mr and Mrs Roddy and Caroline Loder-Symonds
- Mr and Mrs James and Jane Loudon
- Mr and Mrs Ian and Juliet Odgers
- Mr Richard Oldfield
- Mr and Mrs Terry and Valerie Osborne
- Mr and Mrs David and Alicia Pentin
- Jane Plumptre
- Mr and Mrs John and Julia Plumptre
- Mr Andrea Russo
- Mr and Mrs Paul and Patricia Smallwood
- Dr David Starkey CBE
- Mr and Mrs Peter and Beryl Stevens
- Mr Richard Sturt OBE
- Mrs Fiona Sunley
- Lady Swire
- Mrs Camilla Swire
- Lady Juliet Tadgell
- Mrs Jo Taylor Williams
- Mrs Loba Van der Bijl
- Mr and Mrs Charles and Sally Villiers
- Mr Stuart Wheeler
- Sir Robert and Lady Worcester KBE
- Mr and Mrs Evelyn and Scilla Wright
The Canterbury Festival is also greatly indebted to its Platinum Supporters, who help to support the Festival and provide a stable financial base for the Festival’s work.
To become a Platinum Supporter the Festival asks for a commitment to donate a minimum of £500 each year, for a term of four years.
- two invitations to the Festival Exhibition Private View
- two tickets to the Sponsors and Supporters reception and event during the Festival
- two further complimentary tickets across the Festival programme
- Advanced mailing of the brochure and priority booking dealt with personally by the Festival’s Development Manager.
- Friends’ newsletters keeping you up-to-date with the Festival and Friends’ events throughout the year.
- Due recognition in the Canterbury Festival Brochure which has a circulation of 60,000, a listed entry on the Festival website and a listed entry in the nightly programmes for the Festival.
Canterbury Festival greatly acknowledges the support of its Platinum Supporters:
Professor Keith Mander
Contact Amanda McKean, Development Manager, on email@example.com for more information.
I Support Beacause...
David is a well-known member of the Canterbury community having worked as an accountant in the city for many years. David has also been Lord Mayor of Canterbury as well as Treasurer and Chairman of
Canterbury Festival. Among other charitable work, in 2003 he and his wife, Alicia spent 6 months in India helping the poor living in rural areas of Andhra Pradesh to access better health care. David and Alicia are avid Festival goers and support the Festival with an annual donation as Vice Presidents. Read more...