‘We get so much out of sponsoring Canterbury Festival every year and long may it continue’ Hugo Fenwick
Benefit from increased brand exposure, contribute to a vibrant, thriving city, enjoy memorable corporate entertainment and help to support young people’s training and talent development by sponsoring Canterbury Festival.
There are considerable marketing and PR benefits for sponsors:
- Promote your business in 60,000 Festival brochures with your logo on the inside cover, and in a dedicated space next to your event. The brochure is mailed to 10,000 arts attenders, with an ABC1 profile and is distributed widely across the local area, East Kent and the South East region between July and November each year
- Sponsors’ logos appear on the Festival website with direct links through to sponsor’s websites
- Sponsors are credited in our nightly Concert Programmes
- Freestanding publicity signs highlighting the sponsor's logo are placed at the public entrance at the events
- Sponsors are allocated a generous number of complimentary tickets for the sponsored event to entertain clients, employees and family
- Receive priority booking and selected discounts on Festival events
- Avail of three Twitter posts throughout the year promoting your business to our 10,000 followers
- Support corporate social responsibility through our education and participation programme
For further information on sponsorship opportunities in this year's Festival please contact Amanda McKean, Development Manager, on 01227 452853 or email email@example.com.
We understand the importance of networking for your business and are proud to be able to offer a wealth of networking opportunities throughout the year:
- Our brochure launch in July attended by Board Members, Sponsors, Corporate Members, Vice Presidents and Festival Council
- Exhibition Private View before Festival Opening Day
- Sponsors and Corporate Members Reception and Concert in October
- Your own sponsored event – network with invited guests and those in attendance
Canterbury is a city where the ancient and modern meet and harmonise in an atmosphere of lively enterprise and creativity. Sponsorship of the Canterbury Festival offers unique and attractive corporate entertainment opportunities in a variety of convenient and historic venues around the city.
These can be made available to sponsors for receptions especially tailored to your company's needs and be arranged by Amanda McKean, who will undertake the booking of venues and liaison with caterers etc. on the sponsor's behalf.
Canterbury Festival gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Sponsors:
Partner and Principal Sponsor